Allifunn: That would certainly be funn if our schedules had us meeting up in Florence this summer! This year we'll be back to SoWal end of June and third week of August. But next year I hope we spend two weeks at the same time, though that may be in August. But, we'll see...
Audie: I really enjoyed sitting next to you and Mr. Audie and getting to know you a little, along with InletBeachDweller and Mr. InletBeachDweller. Also enjoyed flitting from one part of the table to the other to meet Unplugged and Mrs. Unplugged, Gotothebeachmom and Mr. Gotothebeachmom, Chickpea, Kurt and Tootsie, Allifunn, Cork on the Ocean, Olive -- and watching the kids play with the fountain. I didn't get to really meet the couple at the end of the table near Kurt and Tootsie (were they Mr. and Mrs. River Otter?), but their son gave me about 3 big hugs!
Anyway, it was a great time and we missed those of you who couldn't make it!