• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Captain Anderson's

New posts
:floor:...your name should be MrSummerWOOD! :wave:

jdarg...Mr. K and I have discussed going to this place for decades. We just have never made it because people tell us to get there at like 4 pm! I think it is Southern Living that always ranks it as the # 1 restaurant in the area. :idontno:

:lol::funn::floor::clap:
 
:floor:...your name should be MrSummerWOOD! :wave:

jdarg...Mr. K and I have discussed going to this place for decades. We just have never made it because people tell us to get there at like 4 pm! I think it is Southern Living that always ranks it as the # 1 restaurant in the area. :idontno:

That's the family that doesn't pay or wait. Connection? :idontno::scratch:
 
:floor:...your name should be MrSummerWOOD! :wave:

jdarg...Mr. K and I have discussed going to this place for decades. We just have never made it because people tell us to get there at like 4 pm! I think it is Southern Living that always ranks it as the # 1 restaurant in the area. :idontno:

I think everyone should go at least once. We always went when I was a child so it brings back fun memories for me!

Here is the website....

http://www.captanderson.com/home.htm

the menu is on the website for all to view....yum yum

JDarg if you dont want to take MiMi I certainly will....:clap:

I'll go with you and Mimi!:biggrin:
 
I think everyone should go at least once. We always went when I was a child so it brings back fun memories for me!

It was good back then, it has gone downhill considerably over the last 5 years.
 
Aww, c'mon, Captain Anderson's in an institution. I once had an excellent broiled flounder there. I have also had mediocre fried stuff. Everyone should do it once;if for no other reason to watch the humanity, poke around the marina and see what it was like to dine out in the 1970s. :wave:
 
Aww, c'mon, Captain Anderson's in an institution. I once had an excellent broiled flounder there. I have also had mediocre fried stuff. Everyone should do it once;if for no other reason to watch the humanity, poke around the marina and see what it was like to dine out in the 1970s. :wave:


I'll put it on my list for the Spring....who's in? :wave:
 
I'll do it, nothing like 30-40 sowallers causing kane in a "fine" dining establishment. Maybe we can actually blow a wall out.
 
:floor:...your name should be MrSummerWOOD! :wave:

jdarg...Mr. K and I have discussed going to this place for decades. We just have never made it because people tell us to get there at like 4 pm! I think it is Southern Living that always ranks it as the # 1 restaurant in the area. :idontno:
That's my original 'tar! I stole it from elsewhere...but still..
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top