• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Captain Anderson's

New posts
Looks like I'm in good company; I was going to say you need to go at least once because you do, period.
sowalgayboi, on behalf of Franny, I am offended that you refer to her childhood as "back then." :nono1:

If it's good enough for pea...it's good enough for me! :clap:
 
:wave:Wait for me.
I will wait for you anytime.....:wub:

Looks like I'm in good company; I was going to say you need to go at least once because you do, period.
sowalgayboi, on behalf of Franny, I am offended that you refer to her childhood as "back then." :nono1:
:lol::lol::lol: all in love swgb ( i can abbreviate that cant I???)
 
I have to agree with JOe. I took my 80 year old parents there last year. They loved the fish docks and the 'supper club' atmosphere which made them feel at home. It was a blast of the past and quite a good one. The cocktails were real cocktails and the dinner was great. It is not Cafe 30-A, but my folks were a little iffy about the fancy food when we went there.

I say go there and love it for what it is!:wub:
 
I have to agree with JOe. I took my 80 year old parents there last year. They loved the fish docks and the 'supper club' atmosphere which made them feel at home. It was a blast of the past and quite a good one. The cocktails were real cocktails and the dinner was great. It is not Cafe 30-A, but my folks were a little iffy about the fancy food when we went there.

I say go there and love it for what it is!:wub:

Mom will love it. Maybe she won't have to give the server step by step instructions on how to make her gin and tonic.:D
 
Does mimi need a date? All this talk about fresh seafood, and I'm getting hungry. I don't mind hanging out with snow birds either, and I am very patient, unless I'm hungry. Maybe we should leave SoWal around 3pm.
 
Does mimi need a date? All this talk about fresh seafood, and I'm getting hungry. I don't mind hanging out with snow birds either, and I am very patient, unless I'm hungry. Maybe we should leave SoWal around 3pm.


Do we really have to do this? :shock: 3 PM? What time do snowbirds go to bed? Like 7?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top