• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

car crashes into Bay

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Can anyone report the details of the lady who drowned in the Bay this morning, when her car crashed into the Bay on the north end of Hwy 331? I understand her ten year old son survived.
 
Poor little boy ....Bless his heart.​
 
Can anyone report the details of the lady who drowned in the Bay this morning, when her car crashed into the Bay on the north end of Hwy 331? I understand her ten year old son survived.




Does anyone know if we can do anything for the family???
 
So, so sad. My worst nightmare actually considering I have two kids (unable to swim or even hold their breath) in carseats.
 
why did you say she was driving from the ER? Did I miss something in the article?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top