• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Carillon questions

New posts
PCB has changed alot....we went to eat at Pineapple Willies tonight and man no parking and all the concrete sky high. THere are not a whole lot of little hotels left...
 
InletBchDweller, I didn't think so. Didn't remember seeing many last year other than Peeks, Chateau, and the one half of Palmetto that is not beach front. Are there any on Thomas Drive? We drive down Thomas Drive but I just don't always pay attention to things. How was the traffic? Probably crazy huh! Cannot wait till the end of August!
 
Chateau Motel! :clap_1:
 
Underthebluemoon said:
How was the food at Pineapple Willy's? I just looked at their website menu, and it looks interesting. We also want to go to Angelo's Steak Pit, anyone ever been there?
"that's a steer, and that's no bull!" :floor: I've eaten there once and the food was okay. Pandora's has better steaks and similar atmosphere, "and that's no bull." ;-)
 
Mermaid said:
I think you should definitely try to do the bike ride towards Seaside and WaterColor. The bike path is wonderful and safe. I see families on it all the time. We ride the route every time we're at the beach and it's no problem at all.

Have a great bike trip! Sounds like funn...not! :biggrin:
 
Underthebluemoon said:
How was the food at Pineapple Willy's? I just looked at their website menu, and it looks interesting. We also want to go to Angelo's Steak Pit, anyone ever been there?
OMG! Yes! Gus the bull! As for funn...check the lounge in the "What does funn mean" thread. ;-)
 
Kimmifunn said:
Chateau Motel! :clap_1:

Trade Winds Motel!!! :clap_1: Which I am sure is long gone. Oh, the memories I made there!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top