I'm totally serious. I'll clean carpet to make me not feel guilty for buying a handbag that'll last 7 years.Sueshore said:Are you for real BR? inset smilie being yanked by a chain here
Beach Runner said:We clean our own carpet. It's really easy and saves us a lot of money.
We are do-it-yourselfers so that I have money left for $1000 Louis Vuitton bags. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
We're do-it-youselfers too, BUT we're not there to do it and renters are moving in before we will be able to get there. Product sounds great! I'll check it out for our home here.
)That's why I'm buying a diesel. Tired of spending money on gas when I can spend it on other stuff!Rita said:We're do-it-youselfers too, BUT we're not there to do it and renters are moving in before we will be able to get there. Product sounds great! I'll check it out for our home here.
Who knows, maybe the new renters will think we can get by with just doing walkways and stairs. Then we can clean them when we come and won't have to move furniture! AND SAVE $$$! :scratch: What would I do with money saved? (Probably pay for the gas for the trip to SoWal)
Before you invest heavily in it, buy a little bottle and hand brush it on the bad spots created by your guests. If it works on those stains, then you might want to consider using it on all of your carpeted areas.katie blue said:Beach Runner, does it work well on stain removal? We had those renter kids trash our 2-yr old berber carpet with a food (and liquor) fight, and it basically needs replacing now ...steam cleaning didnt work. If I can eak out another year with a good product, I'd do it.
Beach Runner said:The only thing it seems to have had trouble with is the red Gatoraide that my daughter spilled on her bedroom carpet.