• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Chan's Hours and menu

New posts
I'm so excited. I noticed there's a bit of veggie stuff for me! :clap: Gonna try to bring the kids over this weekend. Will you be around? Miss you. Lot's of news :wub:


It's corky! :clap:

The place was packed comfortably last night. The atmosphere is just right. It's one of those spaces that just feels right (or maybe it's the wine :lol: )

When it is a bit warmer and there are just as many folks outside as in it will really be humming! :clap: Spilling out into the street.
 
Another great night last night!
wow, it was packed out - saw a gazillion friends! ran into all your group, scooty et al, then saw gypsea and captain crazy, and thought I saw swgb but it was someone else who says he's swgb's twin. I never knew.;-) Didn't get a chance to visit long but had a quick dinner on the way to the REP Intern Show - awesome show, btw! I love love love the duck empanadas!
 
I'm so excited. I noticed there's a bit of veggie stuff for me! :clap: Gonna try to bring the kids over this weekend. Will you be around? Miss you. Lot's of news :wub:
Come on over! Miss you too, can't wait to hear news!:wave:
 
It was a busy night! The wine tasting was a success. It was wonderful seeing so many beloved faces :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top