• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Charlie Modica, Sr.

New posts
audie said:
i don't know him, but if you all are so fond of him, he must be a gem, he will be in my thoughts
...a gem indeed. To me, Charlie, Sr. is as much a symbol of Seaside to me as anything else in Seaside.

You see, you never know who may need your blood. ;-)
 
Get well soon Mr. Modica. :wub:

Everyone please post your thoughts and prayers on this thread and I will make sure he sees it.
 
Last edited:
He always has a smile on his face and a willingness to help his customers. My thoughts and prayers are with him. I agree that he is Mr. Seaside !!
 
Have received updates that Mr. Modica is doing well at Sacred Heart. Head injury was not as bad as feared. He has had angioplast successfully and is off his ventilator. I understand he will be getting up for the first time today and per Charlie (his son) looks much better than he did 2 days ago.

His family appreciates all thoughts and prayers.
 
I agree that he is **the** Mr. Seaside, and just the thread line scared me to fear the worst. I'm delighted he's doing better, but certainly my family and I will keep him in our thoughts and prayers. It wouldn't be a trip to the beach for us without a visit to Modica's and he has always been so pleasant. Certainly customers can be snarly and upset at times, but he never seemed to lose his cool.
 
:clap_1: Oh happy news...oh happy day!!! We :wub: you, Mr. Modica!!!
 
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Modica family and the good news of his recovery is wonderful!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top