• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Chelco Bill: WOW!

New posts
wow! I thought the electric was bad in New Orleans. I'm getting ready to move there in April. I'll be in a 3 bdrm. newly renovated house. I hope it is insulated well. Of course the winter was much worse than normal everywhere so I guess everyone is suffering. I guess I'll find out soon!!
 
I'd be curious how the bills are looking around here this time of year. Anyone care to share?

Thanks
G
 
Update on Bills

I'd be curious how the bills are looking around here this time of year. Anyone care to share?

Thanks
G

I just pulled this from our chelco acct online. I can't seem to format it for the forum though....I don't trust CHELCO and can't understand why our usage supposedly fluxuates so much. We just started the A/C a few weeks ago and have kept 72 at night, 78 during the day when we are not home. We were out of town for a week in April and shut the hot water, a/c, & pulled plugs on tvs, etc...that week. Really made a difference! $97 dollars will cover April for us! :cool:

BILL DAYS OF CURRENT ADJUST-
DATE SERVICE CHARGES MENTS

7-May-10 31 $96.88 $0.00
8-Apr-10 28 $168.18 $0.00
11-Mar-10 31 $317.01 ($9.82)
4-Feb-10 31 $438.71 $0.00
7-Jan-10 30 $168.81 $0.00
9-Dec-09 31 $119.66 $0.00
5-Nov-09 30 $193.34 $0.00

METER READING DATE DAYS IN BILLING CYCLE KWH USAGE
25-Apr-2010 31 721
25-Mar-2010 28 1431
25-Feb-2010 31 2766
25-Jan-2010 31 3768
25-Dec-2009 30 1281
25-Nov-2009 31 806
25-Oct-2009 30 1476
25-Sep-2009 31 2049
25-Aug-2009 28 2088
28-Jul-2009 29 2405
29-Jun-2009 31 2695
29-May-2009 30 1922
29-Apr-2009 33 1312
 
Just paid mine today for last month -- my lowest to date -- a whopping $83. The lady in front of me said hers was down to $400 instead of the usual $500.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top