• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Chic Filet, PCB

New posts
Speaking of fried chicken, we had Lee's Famous Recipe on the beach last night. After an afternoon on the beach, fried chicken and biscuits tasted wonderful!
 
After reading this thread, guess where I'm stopping for lunch before my haircut--yum!
 
I have been told by a dietician that if you cut off 1/4 of the sandwich, and order it with the salad, it's a perfectly healthy meal. It's fried in a pressure fryer, so it cooks quickly and doesn't absorb much oil so it's not half as bad as your typical fried food.

Maybe I should take SJ with me, so my 1/4 sandwich could augment his meal.

Ah, to be tall....

Whenever I leave a restaurant not full, I give myself a little gold star and feel all proud of myself....
 
I had never heard about the wheat roll before... I will know to ask for it next time! I am not sure if I am strong enough to tell them to hold the butter though. Chick fil A is the only fast food I can stand, and that PCB store has "rescued" me several times during trips to HD for pine straw. :clap:
 
I have been told by a dietician that if you cut off 1/4 of the sandwich, and order it with the salad, it's a perfectly healthy meal. It's fried in a pressure fryer, so it cooks quickly and doesn't absorb much oil so it's not half as bad as your typical fried food.

If I order it with the wheat bun can I eat the whole thing???? :idontno:
 
This thread is making me want some CFA!! the biscuits are so yummy!!
 
Last edited:
Maybe Buddy's at 98 and 30A could add a Chick-Fil-A to its site when it does some remodeling. Would be nice to have one closer. It is an excellent business opportunity. Good corporate backup, training, etc. And... the food and service is great.
 
I likes to put that carrot salad on my Chic sand. Ate at Lee's Famous today, sorryfolks, it was awful. Breading still doughy and uncooked, makes the Colonel's Original look good, and I gave him up years ago.
 
I likes to put that carrot salad on my Chic sand. Ate at Lee's Famous today, sorryfolks, it was awful. Breading still doughy and uncooked, makes the Colonel's Original look good, and I gave him up years ago.

I hate to hear that. We enjoy Lee's frequently, but I tend to stick with their chicken fingers.
 
No Chick-fil-a up north here in Chicago - I always love to stop at one on our trips down to Sowal and it's a very pleasant change of pace. I like that they have some healthy options for sides and I haven't stopped at one yet that wasn't clean and well maintained.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top