• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Chic Filet, PCB

New posts
I have a warm spot in my heart for Chick-Fil-A. We frequented the first Chick-Fil-A in Hapeville when Truitt Cathy was behind he counter. The Chick-Fil-A family has been major contibutors to my Mom's church, Southwest Christian Church at the Washington Road exit on I-285 near the intersection with I-85 in southwest Atlanta. Their headquarters are nearby, so a lot of their employees attend this church.

Truitt Cathy is an amazing person. When I was in Atlanta and worked with abused children he donated his time and money to help these kids. For the very troubled children he would go to his congregration and find couples/families willing to take these children into their homes. He also has college schloraships for the kids that work for him. Chick-Fil-A's are closed on Sunday's so the employee's can spend the day with their families. I have major respect for the man and his family.
 
Truitt Cathy is an amazing person. When I was in Atlanta and worked with abused children he donated his time and money to help these kids. For the very troubled children he would go to his congregration and find couples/families willing to take these children into their homes. He also has college schloraships for the kids that work for him. Chick-Fil-A's are closed on Sunday's so the employee's can spend the day with their families. I have major respect for the man and his family.
I agree.
 
I likes to put that carrot salad on my Chic sand. Ate at Lee's Famous today, sorryfolks, it was awful. Breading still doughy and uncooked, makes the Colonel's Original look good, and I gave him up years ago.

this is the first bad review I've heard on Lee's. haven't been there yet but was looking forward to it. hope it was just awful on that day. we'll see!


Maybe Buddy's at 98 and 30A could add a Chick-Fil-A to its site when it does some remodeling. Would be nice to have one closer. It is an excellent business opportunity. Good corporate backup, training, etc. And... the food and service is great.

hmmmm. maybe a better idea would be to tear down buddy's and put in a nice CFA restaurant. I would be there at least twice a week.

not that I want buddy's to go anywhere - I frequently depend on that place. it just needs a radical facelift. but that's another thread.
 
Last edited:
Truitt Cathy is an amazing person. When I was in Atlanta and worked with abused children he donated his time and money to help these kids. For the very troubled children he would go to his congregration and find couples/families willing to take these children into their homes. He also has college schloraships for the kids that work for him. Chick-Fil-A's are closed on Sunday's so the employee's can spend the day with their families. I have major respect for the man and his family.

I totally agree. I've had the pleasure of hearing him speak and he's a top-notch man. He has grown a very honest business and given back in huge ways.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top