• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Chocatwhatchee Bay

New posts
George Santos, he has swum it many times.
Boy. Can't even avoid nonsensical political idiocy on a completely non-political forum. So exhausting. Go make a sign and parade around the neighborhood with it rather than ruining an honest thread with an honest question. I'm sure you have some pink hats to knit or something. Guess I'll stay out of the Destin area if you're the poster child for who I would be meeting. ONE post. ONE question and this is what jumps in. Great.
 
Boy. Can't even avoid nonsensical political idiocy on a completely non-political forum. So exhausting. Go make a sign and parade around the neighborhood with it rather than ruining an honest thread with an honest question. I'm sure you have some pink hats to knit or something. Guess I'll stay out of the Destin area if you're the poster child for who I would be meeting. ONE post. ONE question and this is what jumps in. Great.
Lighten up. It was just a silly joke.
 
Lighten up. It was just a silly joke.
And it's not helpful, or funny at all. The person who made the comment needs to lighten up and not infuse their political hate into EVERY frigging conversation in the world. It's annoying and exhausting. It would be nice to be able to have ONE conversation without this idiocy being injected into it. I'm asking for some simple and serious advice about a possible serious endeavor (for a charity mind you) and STIll, these trolls have to jump in with their nonsense. I'm just SO sick of it, so pardon my irritation. I'm not the one who jumped in, like a child, to someone else's adult conversation.
 
Boy. Can't even avoid nonsensical political idiocy on a completely non-political forum. So exhausting. Go make a sign and parade around the neighborhood with it rather than ruining an honest thread with an honest question. I'm sure you have some pink hats to knit or something. Guess I'll stay out of the Destin area if you're the poster child for who I would be meeting. ONE post. ONE question and this is what jumps in. Great.
Try un-bunching your panties a bit. It wasn’t meant as political, but as current event humor since everyday there is a new comical claim or some weird event from his past revealed.
You really need to lighten up and cease being triggered by your political lens.
 
Try un-bunching your panties a bit. It wasn’t meant as political, but as current event humor since everyday there is a new comical claim or some weird event from his past revealed.
You really need to lighten up and cease being triggered by your political lens.
Find another bridge, troll. No goats here. Only adult goings on.
 
Don't forget the shark repellent. :)
Thanks! When we do the swim around Key West, it's done specifically when the sharks are migrating. That's definitely something I will need to look into. Certainly don't want to be out there during feeding time. LOL. That one is only 12 1/2 miles though. This will be significantly tougher if I decide to do it.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top