• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

"Chops 30A" announced for Seacrest Beach

New posts
veal.gif
 
:floor: :rofl: :funn:

Thanks for the laughs kurt

But i just thought that we are not remembering the animal activists feelings and might offend some people
 
Last edited:
Wouldn't it be more like a mugshot?
I don't want the photo of you, just the bird. I hear one could make big bucks photographing the bird. Of course, now that I think about it, the Enquiring minds would want to know how to cook such a Woodpecker. I hear the birds are rather large, and Thanksgiving day is coming. Maybe some Peanut Oil and a deep frier would be handy.

Sorry for the diversion, back to chops on 30a...
 
I don't want the photo of you, just the bird. I hear one could make big bucks photographing the bird. Of course, now that I think about it, the Enquiring minds would want to know how to cook such a Woodpecker. I hear the birds are rather large, and Thanksgiving day is coming. Maybe some Peanut Oil and a deep frier would be handy.

Sorry for the diversion, back to chops on 30a...


Someone else will have to cook that woodpecker. I'm just not going there.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top