• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Christmas Carol

New posts

Jennifer Steele

Beach Fanatic
Seaside Rep presents
JACOB MARLEY'S CHRISTMAS CAROL

A one-man adaptation of the Dickens classic

Weekends through December 18

Fridays & Saturdays at 7:30 pm
Sundays at 2:00 pm
Meeting Hall Theatre
$20

Call 850.231.0733 for tickets!
Bring an unwrapped child's Christmas gift to be distributed to hurricane victims.​
 
Love the dancing elves! Are you ready for Christmas? We'll be partying at the PINK house next weekend. Will you take our sunset family photo? I'm not kidding....we all take our cameras and usually ask a random stranger to do it, but you are way better than a "random stranger". This year you are a "friend to all"!

See you soon.

OT
 
Oldtimer said:
Love the dancing elves! Are you ready for Christmas? We'll be partying at the PINK house next weekend. Will you take our sunset family photo? I'm not kidding....we all take our cameras and usually ask a random stranger to do it, but you are way better than a "random stranger". This year you are a "friend to all"!

See you soon.

OT
Would you please be our random stranger??? :cool:
 
wow, another play starring Craig Hoover. His mom must have got him his very on puppet theatre when he was a kid. Men and boys and the price of their toys :)
 
steele mama said:
Would you please be our random stranger??? :cool:

That is a definite maybe. If I see you guys while I am at the beach, or vice versa, I will gladly be your random stranger. My hours are still a bit shaken and disturbed with this dark at 4:30pm crappola. I go to bed at 5pm and sleep for a while, then wake up later and go back to work.

Now about those tickets, if I were to go tomorrow, would I need to buy tickets in advance to be sure to get one? Do you guys sell them in advance?
 
Smiling JOe said:
That is a definite maybe. If I see you guys while I am at the beach, or vice versa, I will gladly be your random stranger. My hours are still a bit shaken and disturbed with this dark at 4:30pm crappola. I go to bed at 5pm and sleep for a while, then wake up later and go back to work.

Now about those tickets, if I were to go tomorrow, would I need to buy tickets in advance to be sure to get one? Do you guys sell them in advance?
Better PM her in case she doesn't check the MB. I am off to Staten Island for a service project with my church. See y'all Tuesday. :D
 
steele mama said:
Better PM her in case she doesn't check the MB. I am off to Staten Island for a service project with my church. See y'all Tuesday. :D

Like in NYC???? Go see Kimmi!!!!
 
Smiling JOe said:
That is a definite maybe. If I see you guys while I am at the beach, or vice versa, I will gladly be your random stranger. My hours are still a bit shaken and disturbed with this dark at 4:30pm crappola. I go to bed at 5pm and sleep for a while, then wake up later and go back to work.

Now about those tickets, if I were to go tomorrow, would I need to buy tickets in advance to be sure to get one? Do you guys sell them in advance?

You can buy them in advance or at the door. Call me at 231.3033 or just show up before 7:30pm. I'll put some Guiness on ice for you!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top