• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Christmas Carol

New posts
steeleing1 said:
Peapod...while he is very good company, you don't need SJ to come to the show! You and your husband should come anyway! It runs Friday the 16th and Saturday the 17 at 7:30 and Sunday the 18th at 2.
I think we might just do that! Will I get to meet any Steeleings? :D
 
steele mama said:
Yes, I was in NYC and went to Macy's on Saturday night before visiting Rockefeller Center. I looked for Kimmi in Macy's. I may have spotted her in an elf costume upstairs with Santa. Believe it or not....Dread Clampitt was in NYC on Sunday night, standing right on the same sidewalk where I was the night before. My son-in-law...how weird is that and I didn't get to see them because I was staying in Staten Island. Now they are on their way to wherever they are going in NY to play. Where is it JO? I think Kimmi is going to hear them. :confused: Balder just told me yesterday on my way to the airport, but I forgotted already. :idontno:
How was NYC gran? :idontno:
 
grayton kid said:
who's that kid in your avatar? nice shorts. :rolling:


I know who that kid is, the CUTEST kid i know ;-) Hey bud i love you so much, have fun this weekend at the christmas party!

:welcome: Kiddo!
 
grayton kid said:
How was NYC gran? :idontno:
Let me try again as myself....NYC was great except you were not there to share it with me kid! :( I love you. :wub:And why is his hyperlink just showing up in my message? Can anyone help me? My computer has decided to begin pop ups and weirdness which it hasn't done to date. :confused: This is really strange. Help!!!!
Well, the hyperlinks only showed up in the preview. This is really weird!! :idontno:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top