• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Comforters in rentals

New posts
Put some plush microbe dolls in the room. Give germs a little friendly spin! They're cute, and they're your friends!


ThinkGeek :: Giant Plush Microbes


Diarrhea:
6708_giant_plush_microbes_diarrhea.jpg
 
:lolabove:....I don't have to worry about washing comforters. Mine just get burned or stolen and voila....a new one arrives! :biggrin:
 
Don't ever ask me to wash your comforters. I washed one of mine last weekend after I had washed and bleached a load of white towels. Comforter is now tie-dyed. :bang:
 
Don't ever ask me to wash your comforters. I washed one of mine last weekend after I had washed and bleached a load of white towels. Comforter is now tie-dyed. :bang:


Well, if you did as told and used white duvet covers, no problemo! :wave:
 
Well, if you did as told and used white duvet covers, no problemo! :wave:

True enough. Although white duvet covers, black labs and husbands who leave doors open do not mix. :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top