• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Comforters in rentals

New posts
Where I work, we women have made it clear that the trash can had better be right by the door or we'll throw. Most restaurants' women's restrooms do that these days as well.

And men are especially nasty in restrooms. Especially on planes. :eek: They just don't seem to have any control over where that thang is pointing. When I use a keyboard in the computer lab next to my classroom, I always antibacterialize before and after. Especially since the restroom is just around the corner.

You can also run a keyboard through the dishwasher. Go one better and get a folding keyboard you can use. Unplug the icky one and plug this one in.

kbflusbps2b.jpg
 
little off topic, but get the papertowel before you wash your hands so you won't have to touch the dispenser with clean hands, then keep it to open the door, you don't have to use your hands.:blush:



no but you just used a dirty towel on clean hands:eek:

better just not to use the public restroom lol
 
Glad I know who the slob is that throws the paper towels on the floor in the bathroom! If the door is too far from the trash, put your foot in it and stretch, or have your bathroom buddy hold it while you throw your trash away. If none of the above works, there's this thing called hand sanitizer you can carry in your purse if you are really worried. :roll:

I don't worry about the door handle as much as I do purses - drives me nuts when someone puts their huge purse on the counter or dinner table - because odds are it has been on a bathroom FLOOR recently! :blink:
 
Glad I know who the slob is that throws the paper towels on the floor in the bathroom! If the door is too far from the trash, put your foot in it and stretch, or have your bathroom buddy hold it while you throw your trash away. If none of the above works, there's this thing called hand sanitizer you can carry in your purse if you are really worried. :roll:

I don't worry about the door handle as much as I do purses - drives me nuts when someone puts their huge purse on the counter or dinner table - because odds are it has been on a bathroom FLOOR recently! :blink:

A slob I am not but I do understand that I have hit a nerve with a few of you. Continue to rent your units out with dirty bed linen, making up all your excuses of why you can not provide clean bed linens. You already indicated that you can not provide clean comforters so be it. Don't kill the messager. I can post it on CITY DATA also if like.
 
A slob I am not but I do understand that I have hit a nerve with a few of you. Continue to rent your units out with dirty bed linen, making up all your excuses of why you can not provide clean bed linens. You already indicated that you can not provide clean comforters so be it. Don't kill the messager. I can post it on CITY DATA also if like.
.
Mind explaining this threat?

I don't consider myself a dirty housekeeper (though I am lax! :blink: at times) but I certainly do not wash my comforters every week. I might if they looked dirty all the time. And trust me they are washable!


.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top