• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

comming in late june

New posts

the johnsons

Beach Crab
how are the beaches after the hurricanes, we've not been in a couple of years, does anyone have any recent pictures, how about the green grass in the water?
 
We are also coming down the last week in June. Have spent most of our beach vactions at Orange Beach/Gulf Shores, but those areas seem to have lost some of that old beach town flavor. The wife and I wanted a place that has that,and after reasearching this part of Flordia, I think we have found it.

I have been reading the boards the past few months so I a have a pretty good feel for some of the places that we will want to visit. Look forward to sharing my comments with everyone after we get back, but REALLY looking forward to sinking my feet in the beach and feeling that nice warm gulf breeze!
 
the johnsons said:
how are the beaches after the hurricanes, we've not been in a couple of years, does anyone have any recent pictures, how about the green grass in the water?

:welcome: What SJ said. He and Kurt take awesome photo's of the area!
 
bamabeachbum said:
We are also coming down the last week in June. Have spent most of our beach vactions at Orange Beach/Gulf Shores, but those areas seem to have lost some of that old beach town flavor. The wife and I wanted a place that has that,and after reasearching this part of Flordia, I think we have found it.

I have been reading the boards the past few months so I a have a pretty good feel for some of the places that we will want to visit. Look forward to sharing my comments with everyone after we get back, but REALLY looking forward to sinking my feet in the beach and feeling that nice warm gulf breeze!

:welcome: bamabeachbum. You will Love, Love 30-A. I hope you have a wonderful vacation!!!
 
WOW...two lurkers in one thread! Welcome...we have been waiting for you!
 
Welcome Johnsons and Bamabeachbum :welcome: We'll be there the last week of June, too.

This will be our fourth summer going to SoWal, and this will be our first June there. We've been there in January, February, March, April, May, July, August, October, November, and end of December. We've never been there during a busy period, though, because when we went in July it was right after one of the hurricanes and there weren't many people. So, we're hoping to get a taste of a real SoWal summer very soon -- and we're counting the days and minutes because we enjoy it so much. We expect to spend most of our time in the Seacrest/Rosemary Beach area -- especially seeing the new fountain at Villages of South Walton where I'm sure the kids will want to run through the fountains (especially at night when there's music and the fountain "dances" to the beat). Ahhh....

PS: If you post a few more times, you become official SoWallers...
 
bamabeachbum said:
Thanks Kathy, we are staying in the Seagrove area,really looking forward to it!

I just noticed you live in Decatur, I am also in Morgan County!! Lacey's Spring here. We are neighbors!!!! You will love Seagrove I promise. Have a wonderful time.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top