the johnsons
Beach Crab
how are the beaches after the hurricanes, we've not been in a couple of years, does anyone have any recent pictures, how about the green grass in the water?
Go to my photo gallery and you will see plenty of pics. Kurt also has plenty here.the johnsons said:how are the beaches after the hurricanes, we've not been in a couple of years, does anyone have any recent pictures, how about the green grass in the water?
the johnsons said:how are the beaches after the hurricanes, we've not been in a couple of years, does anyone have any recent pictures, how about the green grass in the water?
What SJ said. He and Kurt take awesome photo's of the area!bamabeachbum said:We are also coming down the last week in June. Have spent most of our beach vactions at Orange Beach/Gulf Shores, but those areas seem to have lost some of that old beach town flavor. The wife and I wanted a place that has that,and after reasearching this part of Flordia, I think we have found it.
I have been reading the boards the past few months so I a have a pretty good feel for some of the places that we will want to visit. Look forward to sharing my comments with everyone after we get back, but REALLY looking forward to sinking my feet in the beach and feeling that nice warm gulf breeze!
bamabeachbum. You will Love, Love 30-A. I hope you have a wonderful vacation!!!
everyone. Join in the funn, post often.
We'll be there the last week of June, too. bamabeachbum said:Thanks Kathy, we are staying in the Seagrove area,really looking forward to it!