John G
Beach Fanatic
The word on the street is flat a** wrong! I suggest if you want the truth about any of this you call the source, though in this instance I would not blame her if she told you to stick it where the sun don't shine. Yes, she was scheduled to do a deposition because some idiot sued over an issue that IMO had no merit. I won't say who the idiot is, but they should know better. Sara Comander had a a very valid health issue. Some around here need to get a life!
word is she's trying to avoid the depo...
Probably because the Truth is a powerful thing and sometimes, it hurts.
When an Elected Government Official tries to deny a citizen their Constitutional Rights (documented in an Email), that is a major violation. Glad she's being sued.
As for the "idiot", I believe its "Idiots" with an "s". The Idiots are the ones that voted for the County to foot her private legal bill.
But now we get to see a free show at the depo. Money well spent.