• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Crab Cakes

New posts
My fav as well. I have quit ordering crabcakes anywhere else. Tried them at Tango and wasn't impressed. :idontno:
:biggrin: crabcakes at redbar/331:wub: :wub: :wub: and served with those mashed potatoes. and then straight to bed (too full for anything else).

I will not order them anywhere else either (not even in other cities), they are always a disappointment.
 
Last edited:
:biggrin: crabcakes at redbar/331:wub: :wub: :wub: and served with those mashed potatoes. and then straight to bed (too full for anything else).

I will not order them anywhere else either (not even in other cities), they are always a disappointment.

DITTO!
 
Maryland crabcakes are awesome. I had my fill of them last week, in Maryland. :biggrin:

However, Maryland doesn't have fresh gulf shrimp, or fresh Choctawhatchee Bay shrimp. ;-)

I'll have to try Sarah K's. Another good source is Chesapeake Bay Gourmet, which gives me an acceptable way to enjoy my QVC addiction...:lol:
 
I am so excited to see this thread as well as the one on Heart and Soul
catering. We are going to try both. But, where is Cafe Tango ?


Cafe Tango is located across (south side) from Bea's Interiors on 30-A
One of my favorite restaurants.
I have heard that the crab cakes from Sarah K's are wonderful that's a must try for me.
 
Mermaid, the ones at cosco's, Bj's, Walmart, etc, I believe the company that makes them is Phillips in baltimore which is an excellent restaurant. BUT once they are frozen and shipped, they taste and smell kinda of ... snatchy (for lack of a better word).

I also use the Old Bay can recipe.
 
Last edited:
Cafe Tango is located across (south side) from Bea's Interiors on 30-A
One of my favorite restaurants.
I have heard that the crab cakes from Sarah K's are wonderful that's a must try for me.

jojo, they are wonderfully expensive that's for sure! but, they do look good. couldn't afford more than one though so I didn't buy.
 
Sarah K's are fantastic! yum
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top