• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Curfew

New posts

lenzoe

Beach Fanatic
Is there any general curfew along 30-A? I thought I heard about one at one time for teens at Seaside
 
hey Kurt, we thought we heard that teens had to be out of Seaside by midnight.......any truth to that? :idontno:
 
seagrovelover said:
hey Kurt, we thought we heard that teens had to be out of Seaside by midnight.......any truth to that? :idontno:

I don't know. Seaside can pretty much do what they want. I wouldn't doubt Seaside security running kids off when it gets late. Wouldn't want to have the wrong kind of fun in Jim Carrey's hometown. :lol:

It wouldn't be a law or county ordinance.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top