lenzoe Beach Fanatic Apr 11, 2005 #1 Is there any general curfew along 30-A? I thought I heard about one at one time for teens at Seaside
seagrovelover little sugar Apr 11, 2005 #3 hey Kurt, we thought we heard that teens had to be out of Seaside by midnight.......any truth to that?
hey Kurt, we thought we heard that teens had to be out of Seaside by midnight.......any truth to that?
Kurt Admin Apr 11, 2005 #4 seagrovelover said: hey Kurt, we thought we heard that teens had to be out of Seaside by midnight.......any truth to that? Click to expand... I don't know. Seaside can pretty much do what they want. I wouldn't doubt Seaside security running kids off when it gets late. Wouldn't want to have the wrong kind of fun in Jim Carrey's hometown. It wouldn't be a law or county ordinance.
seagrovelover said: hey Kurt, we thought we heard that teens had to be out of Seaside by midnight.......any truth to that? Click to expand... I don't know. Seaside can pretty much do what they want. I wouldn't doubt Seaside security running kids off when it gets late. Wouldn't want to have the wrong kind of fun in Jim Carrey's hometown. It wouldn't be a law or county ordinance.