• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Danny Griffith prefiles for Sheriff

New posts

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Danny is a fine individual. He is running as a Democrat so it means the Sheriff's race will not be decided until November. Danny was one of my instructors when I went through the Law Enforcement Academy. Very knowledgable individual.
 
I don't know him, but I also hear that Danny's a great guy and is good sheriff material. However, I had been hoping no one would run Democrat, as it locks out all of our Democrat friends :wave: from the primary. Oh, well. :bang:
 
Thank goodness! Now I don't have to read all those boring sheriff threads to decide who to vote for.... A positive comment from a trusted source, and the only person running as anything other than a Republican...

Single party elections are only good in dictatorships.
 
I don't know him, but I also hear that Danny's a great guy and is good sheriff material. However, I had been hoping no one would run Democrat, as it locks out all of our Democrat friends :wave: from the primary. Oh, well. :bang:

It is unfortunate, but there would have been a democrat running, if nothing else but as a write-in candidate. It significantly lowers the cost of the race.
 
I too have known Danny Griffith for about 25 years he is a very up standing man, a hard worker, and can turn the Sheriff's Department around,
 
I too have known Danny Griffith for about 25 years he is a very up standing man, a hard worker, and can turn the Sheriff's Department around,

What rank has/did he obtain during this long career with FHP?

Does he hold a college degree? if so, in what?

Does he have any business management experience?

heck, at this point, I'd ask does he even live in Walton County? (Don't bother to answer, I already know the answer to that one) Scarcasm...

What makes him any different then the last FHP Patrolman - Ralph Johnson?

...
 
Oh, yay! It's Negative Nancy. Nothing positive to say about anyone...Negative Nancy just poops on everyone's parade. :wave:
 
What rank has/did he obtain during this long career with FHP?

Does he hold a college degree? if so, in what?

Does he have any business management experience?

heck, at this point, I'd ask does he even live in Walton County? (Don't bother to answer, I already know the answer to that one) Scarcasm...

What makes him any different then the last FHP Patrolman - Ralph Johnson?

...

Does he live in the county or not?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top