Camp Creek Kid
Christini Zambini
Kurt, I believe the time on your website wasn't adjusted for Daylight savings. Most post says it is 9 p.m., but it is 10 p.m.--time for me to get off the computer and go to bed!
If, so how?Ocean Lover said:Jeesh, I just noticed I'm a beach tourist now...not a crab. Does this change randomly?

My goal is to be a beach native like kurt. If I can't get there in reality, I'm going for virtual. (But 1000 posts is a looong way off.)kurt said:No it is a ranking based on your post count. See the welcome post for ranks.
And in the mean time, I console myself with the fact I'm in the top ten. And I'm chasing fox's tail.lenzoe said:My goal is to be a beach native like kurt. If I can't get there in reality, I'm going for virtual. (But 1000 posts is a looong way off.)
kurt said:No it is a ranking based on your post count. See the welcome post for ranks.