• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Daylight Savings Time?

New posts

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Kurt, I believe the time on your website wasn't adjusted for Daylight savings. Most post says it is 9 p.m., but it is 10 p.m.--time for me to get off the computer and go to bed!
 
I mean my previous post on another thread. This post does say 10 p.m., but it is really 11:00!
 
Ocean Lover said:
Jeesh, I just noticed I'm a beach tourist now...not a crab. Does this change randomly?

No it is a ranking based on your post count. See the welcome post for ranks.
 
kurt said:
No it is a ranking based on your post count. See the welcome post for ranks.
My goal is to be a beach native like kurt. If I can't get there in reality, I'm going for virtual. (But 1000 posts is a looong way off.)
 
lenzoe said:
My goal is to be a beach native like kurt. If I can't get there in reality, I'm going for virtual. (But 1000 posts is a looong way off.)
And in the mean time, I console myself with the fact I'm in the top ten. And I'm chasing fox's tail. :)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top