• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

DD! How 'bout that wind?

New posts

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
I think my little casa is gonna blow away--we have 35 mph wind gusts right now, and the weatherman says they could gust as high as 60 mph tonight...:eek:

Speaking of which, I love your new siggy picture. At first I thought those towers were waving in the wind!
 
dd is probably happy today...no wind here! :clap:
 
The tragic part is that I love-love-love wind, but as soon as I posted that I remembered that I have a 50-foot, drought-starved red oak right in front of my living room and that we had about 2" of blessed rain today. If you don't hear from me tomorrow, check the news for large trees on little houses in North Georgia...:doh:
 
Aren't those towers funny?! I told scooterbug the title on the pic is "West Texas Wind". :lol:

Yes, I'm a happy girl today...no wind here!! :clap:
 
Aren't those towers funny?! I told scooterbug the title on the pic is "West Texas Wind". :lol:

Yes, I'm a happy girl today...no wind here!! :clap:

I especially love the joyful way the middle tower kicks out its feet...I just want to give it a hug...
 
That makes me think of Audie. (*snort!*)

I know. God luv her. She's been sick..:( I think we should all pm her and tell her how much we miss her. :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top