• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

DD! How 'bout that wind?

New posts
I know. God luv her. She's been sick..:( I think we should all pm her and tell her how much we miss her. :wub:

I sent her a text message today....told her....Jesus is coming. Look busy.

Crazy windy here all day yesterday and last night. It has calmed down tonight and is turning colder. (insert pouting smilie)
 
Last edited:
I sent her a text message today....told her....Jesus is coming. Look busy.

Crazy windy here all day yesterday and last night. It has calmed down tonight and is turning colder. (insert pouting smilie)

:floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top