Hop Beach Fanatic Apr 29, 2007 #12 why are it's flippers so ragged...from recovering him/ner?...the are not bloody?? looks like a job for a marine biologist...they'll study him right???
why are it's flippers so ragged...from recovering him/ner?...the are not bloody?? looks like a job for a marine biologist...they'll study him right???
Smiling JOe SoWal Expert Apr 29, 2007 #13 Hop said: why are it's flippers so ragged...from recovering him/ner?...the are not bloody?? looks like a job for a marine biologist...they'll study him right??? Click to expand... I bet a shark was eating Turtle Soup.
Hop said: why are it's flippers so ragged...from recovering him/ner?...the are not bloody?? looks like a job for a marine biologist...they'll study him right??? Click to expand... I bet a shark was eating Turtle Soup.
Hop Beach Fanatic Apr 29, 2007 #14 Smiling JOe said: I bet a shark was eating Turtle Soup. Click to expand... i bet you're right...