• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dennis - damage reports & requests - merged to this thread

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dennis - damage reports

Hello everyone I went to panama city for the day but my neighbor stayed home in Dune Allen,just talked to him at 3-30 and he said they never lost power and everything is fine ,no problems.I am returning to my home off west Hewitt right past Sandestin and don`t expect any problems.Mack Bayou is supposed to be o.k. too.Lets all be happy,give thanks, we were spared again.Lets prey for a safe storm-free july and august.Good luck,Ciscodisco
 
Re: Dennis - damage reports

WOOOOHOOOO! :floor: I am so thrilled for all and ready to come soak up the SoWal*Graytonbeach attitude! jen
 
Re: Dennis - damage reports

We were sitting at the bar at Shades last week, and a contractor sitting next to us said he looked forward to the storm due to the extra income he'd have due to storm repairs. :pissed:
 
Re: Dennis - damage reports

I have heard from a neighbor that said Seagrove did great. And for Snapper Grabber, I am guessing the Grove did well, too. I have talked with one neighbor and we still have power.

We are leaving to come back first thing in the morning - afraid if we leave tonight, we may not be able to get across the bridges.

Anyone know the bridge situation?

Still trying to get in touch with my friend on Adair Lane - anyone know how that area is on the bay?
 
Re: Dennis - damage reports

Thanks Seagrover. We left around 4 yesterday--I left our garage light on so when you get back to the Grove check to see if it is still on for a quick power check. JoAnn is calling the family who stayed in the Grove--will post the info as soon as I hear from her. See you back home, neighbors.
 
Re: Dennis - damage reports

I hope everyone in the area is safe and that no injuries or serious property damage have been caused by Dennis. I am curious to know how the Seaside/WaterColor area held up in the storm. Thanks to those who are on the ground and providing these updates to the rest of us.
 
Re: Dennis - damage reports

Looking for information on the duplexes on San Roy Road in Seagrove right on the beach in front of Eastern Lake. Talked with someone down the beach in a house next to the Dunes of Seagrove who said things were not that bad. They said they couldn't get out to look around because the wind was still pretty bad and there was a curfew. Are some of you that are reporting going out and about now?

Glad to hear all of the good reports so far.
 
Re: Dennis - damage reports

Anyone know how Red Bar did? We are having a family reunion near there next weekend. From the way things sound, eveyone has done pretty well. Any new updates would be appreciated. We are going to be staying on High Dunes Drive (Gulf Trace). Looking forward to a relaxing weekend. :cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top