• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Live Music Dikki Du

New posts

mrs.liz

Beach Crab
Y'all don't forget - Dikki Du is playing tommorrow @ Seabar from 4-8 p.m. (We open at 3 so come early, get a good seat and get your drank on.)

See you there!
 
Sounds like great funn! I thought y'all had a father's day special from like 11 until 3? If so what is on the menu and does Daddy-O get special service? :lol:
 
Jfunn will be playing the rubboard in my absence. I hear she tore the place up last night. We are hoping Dikki comes through with her own rubboard. I am researching squeezeboxes.

You ain't moved until you move to Dikki Du and the Zydeco Krewe!!!
 
Sueshore said:
Jfunn will be playing the rubboard in my absence. I hear she tore the place up last night. We are hoping Dikki comes through with her own rubboard. I am researching squeezeboxes.

You ain't moved until you move to Dikki Du and the Zydeco Krewe!!!

I heard from Jfunn today that she may become a "professional" washboard player! :clap_1:
 
Jfunn and Dikki Du just called me!!!! I sang for Dikki...he was blown away! I can die now.
 
Sueshore said:
Jfunn and Dikki Du just called me!!!! I sang for Dikki...he was blown away! I can die now.

You and JFunn need to have "dueling washboards" competition. She may have the edge if she's going to be hanging with Dikki and Du's though. :funn:
 
gotothebeachmom said:
You and JFunn need to have "dueling washboards" competition. She may have the edge if she's going to be hanging with Dikki and Du's though. :funn:

:lolabove: ...we have been discussing the virtues of brushes v. utensils. JFunn had bruises on her palms when she woke up yesterday!!! I had great success with the fork and knife combo.
 
Sueshore said:
:lolabove: ...we have been discussing the virtues of brushes v. utensils. JFunn had bruises on her palms when she woke up yesterday!!! I had great success with the fork and knife combo.

See you could use utensils and she can go with the brushes! Sounds like an October event for sure. :rolling:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top