Sueshore said:Jfunn will be playing the rubboard in my absence. I hear she tore the place up last night. We are hoping Dikki comes through with her own rubboard. I am researching squeezeboxes.
You ain't moved until you move to Dikki Du and the Zydeco Krewe!!!
Sueshore said:Jfunn and Dikki Du just called me!!!! I sang for Dikki...he was blown away! I can die now.
gotothebeachmom said:You and JFunn need to have "dueling washboards" competition. She may have the edge if she's going to be hanging with Dikki and Du's though. :funn:
...we have been discussing the virtues of brushes v. utensils. JFunn had bruises on her palms when she woke up yesterday!!! I had great success with the fork and knife combo.Sueshore said:...we have been discussing the virtues of brushes v. utensils. JFunn had bruises on her palms when she woke up yesterday!!! I had great success with the fork and knife combo.

