• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dining recommendations (25-30 December)

New posts

kwalsh0001

Beach Lover
All,

My wife and I will be making a visit to the 30A area between Christmas and New Years. We appreciate "upscale" and innovative dining. For us, quality of the cuisine is more important than "trendy atmosphere". We enjoy diverse cuisine...... any recommendations for great dinner places? We want to try the best the area (SanDestin to WaterSound) has to offer.

Thanks,
Ken in Frozen Colorado
 
All,

My wife and I will be making a visit to the 30A area between Christmas and New Years. We appreciate "upscale" and innovative dining. For us, quality of the cuisine is more important than "trendy atmosphere". We enjoy diverse cuisine...... any recommendations for great dinner places? We want to try the best the area (SanDestin to WaterSound) has to offer.

Thanks,
Ken in Frozen Colorado

Try FIRE in Grayton!
www.restaurantfire.com
 
Last edited:
I say- D&K's, Borago & Cafe Tango. It has been 4 yrs since I ate at Cafe 30A. It was good, but I haven't been back. As for Bud and Alley's - haven't been in a very long time. I have no desire to ever go back.

Make sure you call for reservations!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top