• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

DirecTV Subscribers- Local Channels?

New posts
Just went through this. I got the waiver to all tha channels. No one came out to do an antenna test. We tried different antennas ourselves and they did not work. Now I am waiting on the waiver for the HD channels. Yes that is a different waiver. It is crazy that you can't get locals here. I was told when I moved here that Mediacom is the problem. Don't know if it is true. Don't care just want the networks.
 
Just went through this. I got the waiver to all tha channels. No one came out to do an antenna test. We tried different antennas ourselves and they did not work. Now I am waiting on the waiver for the HD channels. Yes that is a different waiver. It is crazy that you can't get locals here. I was told when I moved here that Mediacom is the problem. Don't know if it is true. Don't care just want the networks.

Are you with dish or Directv?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top