• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Disney Whirled

New posts
Never said the Northern Trust land was a Disney development. I just pointed out that something is in the developemnt process on that land - that's as clear as a goat's ass going up a hill. As far as gambling in PCB, disagree all you like. I'm just pointing out what I think is a likely scenario given the current state of gambling expansion in Florida. Geographically, PCB would make sense, and I'm sure that is not lost on the gambling folks. What's next - I don't know Santiago ... maybe a new airport.
 
I'm not for gambling at all, but there could be something to the theory considering that there is already a dog track in Ebro.
 
"Commissioners met individually with representatives of the Knight newspaper family recently to hear plans for possible development of the large tract of land." -- Is that so they don't know how much graft the other got paid/offered?

They are being very closed mouth on any upcoming projects, but have let it be known they have found some artifacts at the location, including an old grist mill and the old CCC camp. -- Are they trying to sell swampland back to the county as a "historical site?"

Source: The FosterFolly News, Chipley :blink: :cool: fergetaboutit


.
 
Would pop-up pictures help, Santiago? Yes, the article was about Joe land and not the Northern Trust piece. After reading the article on Joe, the thought occured to me that perhaps the Knight family was contemplating a similar, in globo, Army Corps permit for their 50,000 acres.

As far as my gambling expertise, time will tell.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top