• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

distance traveled

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
Do you fly in a helicopter to get these speedy times? :idontno: :floor:

From Grayton Beach, without traffic, it takes 40 minutes to get to Ft Walton Beach. Add at least another 45 minutes if there is no traffic to get to Pensacola. If traffic is on the road, count on 2.5 hours to Pensacola, unless you take I-10 and then you are looking at only 2 hours, unless the traffic is backed up at the bridge, and then you can add another 30 minutes to the drive.


Before Ivan, from 331 at I-10 to Davis Lane in Pensacola took one hour flat. Now, nothing is certain. :bang:
 
No -not really- just did not realize which thread I was in-heheheheh- butttttt-I always have food on my mind. I was actually thinking about the distance to Pensacola and the Naval Air place. Thanks-
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top