Smiling JOe
SoWal Expert
guests or owners of Sanctuary at Redfish walking through the dunes
The boat, operated by Sanctuary at Redfish, is dropping people off so that the shortest path is through the dunes, and that is not necessary. He could easily drop them off at the mouth of the outflow and they could walk down the outflow, only 20 ft away from where he is dropping them off and picking them up.
This photo was taken last week. ***********
Caroling, see how easy that was? If your legal stuff works out, post it. ;-)
I have known several people that have approached the 'professional photographer' and advised them on not to have people on the dunes. I live here. I love the dunes. And nothing sets me off like people on the dunes. And bad drivers. What can I say? I'm a bit jaded at times.
:funn:
Sand Dunes
Pro Photographers in Sand Dunes
Tourist in Sand Dunes