• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dread Clampitt Show

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
This Thursday, Oct 13, Dread Clampitt will be playing an electric show at the Blue Bar (aka 331). I think the show begins at 9:30pm. I missed the last show when they plugged in, and I heard it was awesome.

See you there.;-)
 
Smiling JOe said:
This Thursday, Oct 13, Dread Clampitt will be playing an electric show at the Blue Bar (aka 331). I think the show begins at 9:30pm. I missed the last show when they plugged in, and I heard it was awesome.

See you there.;-)

:scratch: Hmmm... That should be about the time the Otter family pulls into town.
 
Ocean Lover said:
Lucky Otters!

The otters are always going to Sowal. NOT FAIR! :bang:
 
RiverOtter said:
Hell you could probably get a flight out of NY for about a hundred $'s :idontno:

Need a babysitter! :funn:
 
Kimmifunn said:
Need a babysitter! :funn:


YES WE DO
please.gif
 
RiverOtter said:
YES WE DO
please.gif

:funn:

Maybe J-Funn, Laner and maybe T-Bag could come take care of the little Otters! :funn:
 
RiverOtter said:
There will be 2 friends with the little otters so it might take an army
army.gif

:lolabove:

Too bad I can't make it down. :( I don't have vacation days yet :roll: .

I'm saving all my days for Christmas. We're going to Sowal then...so look out! Bring the little otters down then and we'll take care of em. Or they'll have to take care of us! :funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top