• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dread minus the groom....

New posts

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Alert! Dread Clambpitt will be playing at the Red Bar today minus the groom. Go support the trio. You never know they may pick up some stray musicians to join in. I personally won't be there. :( I am on my way to church. Have a great Sunday! :D The happy couple should return from Key West Tuesday, back to the real world....together!
 
I WISH!!!!! Stuck in Dallas, mama!
 
steele mama said:
Alert! Dread Clambpitt will be playing at the Red Bar today minus the groom. Go support the trio. You never know they may pick up some stray musicians to join in. I personally won't be there. :( I am on my way to church. Have a great Sunday! :D The happy couple should return from Key West Tuesday, back to the real world....together!
I heard a rumor that they are going to be up here in Jersey on December 8th (the day before my b'day!) I think old MCritz and I may make a road trip...
 
Kimmifunn said:
I heard a rumor that they are going to be up here in Jersey on December 8th (the day before my b'day!) I think old MCritz and I may make a road trip...

December

Friday 2nd - Private

Saturday 3rd - The Stillwater Taproom - Augusta, GA 8:00

Tuesday 6th - The OHM Lounge - Syracuse, NY 8:00

Thursday 8th - Mexicali Blues Teaneck, NJ 8:00

Saturday 10th - The Electric Company - Utica, NY
 
steele mama said:
Alert! Dread Clambpitt will be playing at the Red Bar today minus the groom. Go support the trio. You never know they may pick up some stray musicians to join in. I personally won't be there. :( I am on my way to church. Have a great Sunday! :D The happy couple should return from Key West Tuesday, back to the real world....together!
Darn, I made other plans because I didn't think anyone would be playing. Maybe they will get Bud to sit in on Mandolin and get Duke to sing a few songs.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Darn, I made other plans because I didn't think anyone would be playing. Maybe they will get Bud to sit in on Mandolin and get Duke to sing a few songs.
Little Bud? I thought I saw him in some of the wedding pictures.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Darn, I made other plans because I didn't think anyone would be playing. Maybe they will get Bud to sit in on Mandolin and get Duke to sing a few songs.
Yea, that is what I was thinking. I will get a report from #3 later today. :D

Hey SS, one of my bestest friends lives in N. Richland Hills and she was at GB for the wedding. I have been there a few times to visit them.

Kimmi, you and M enjoy the gig. Bring all your friends! :biggrin:
 
Smiling JOe said:
Darn, I made other plans because I didn't think anyone would be playing. Maybe they will get Bud to sit in on Mandolin and get Duke to sing a few songs.
Well, the report is that Duke joined his old cronies and Bud did play a couple of songs. It was great!! :clap_1:
 
steele mama said:
Well, the report is that Duke joined his old cronies and Bud did play a couple of songs. It was great!! :clap_1:
Hmmm, I wonder if they read on SoWal that they might play todayl.:scratch:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top