• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dread minus the groom....

New posts
Mermaid said:
Can you buy them at the beach, or is it only on-line? I want to get some!

Look up above at SJ's post for the website! I order the latest one this am!
 
jdarg said:
Uh oh. You are purchasing online. Ebaying is the next logical step!!

Yeah... in my rambling from earlier on another thread (all my skeeries) I meant to mention that I finally got over me fear of buying online! I have done alot this year...but usually ONLY when I can get FREE shipping!!! Tell me what to do!!! Talk me through this ordeal known as EBay!!!
 
Sueshore said:
Yeah... in my rambling from earlier on another thread (all my skeeries) I meant to mention that I finally got over me fear of buying online! I have done alot this year...but usually ONLY when I can get FREE shipping!!! Tell me what to do!!! Talk me through this ordeal known as EBay!!!


You really don't want me to do that. Mr. Kitty doesn't want me to do that either! :eek:
 
Mermaid said:
Can you buy them at the beach, or is it only on-line? I want to get some!
You can buy them directly from the Band when they are playing, as well as Central Square Record Store in Seaside, located above Sundog Book Store. Mr Tom King will hook you up.
 
jdarg said:
You really don't want me to do that. Mr. Kitty doesn't want me to do that either! :eek:

Ha! Someone trying to NOT be a bad influenece on me!!!!! Quite a twist!
 
Smiling JOe said:
You can buy them directly from the Band when they are playing, as well as Central Square Record Store in Seaside, located above Sundog Book Store. Mr Tom King will hook you up.

Thanks. We'll bike over to Seaside and get a CD or two when we're down to the beach at Christmas week.
 
Mermaid said:
Thanks. We'll bike over to Seaside and get a CD or two when we're down to the beach at Christmas week.

If you are going to be here on the 23rd, you can see them live and buy a few CDs.
Friday 23rd - Dread Clampitt at Funky Blues Shack - Destin FL C.D. Release Party - Geaux Juice 10:15pm

Reed Waddle opens the show at 9:00pm
 
Smiling JOe said:
If you are going to be here on the 23rd, you can see them live and buy a few CDs.
Friday 23rd - Dread Clampitt at Funky Blues Shack - Destin FL C.D. Release Party - Geaux Juice 10:15pm

Reed Waddle opens the show at 9:00pm


No, we're not arriving until either the 26th or the 27th, but I see that Dread Clampitt will be there on the 30th, so we're not entirely out of luck! :clap_1: Thanks for the tip, SJ.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top