Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
NO!...I SWAR-AH on a stack o' bibles...no bedtime 'shrooms consumed!!
Just a couple of TnT's (tequila-n-tonics) at the Frannie's. Ahhh...the Frannie's ...THEY must be the "spicy consumption" factor!!
I woke up LAUGHING!! Sometimes I think the "Universal Subconscious" sends kooky dream stuff just to lighten us up & invoke big hearty belly laughs. Wonder how it would go over to "drive my big bed" to a job interview or client meeting??? I wish my big bedmobile had big old style caddy fins!!