• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Driving on the bike path

New posts
Thanks for educating me. I thought it was okay as long as no one was on the path. :blush: Won't do it again.

When the bike paths were put in, it was too tempting for several locals. They HAD to drive on it!!! Guess they got over it.....to much patrol going on nowadays......Ralphie will get ya!
 
I'm not trying to be hateful or judgmental (especially since two of the confessing offenders are my peeps!) but it never would have occurred to me to drive on a bike path! :eek: I attribute it to my goody-two shoes, legalistic upbringing...

Y'all watch out for me out there--I'm naive...
 
I'm not trying to be hateful or judgmental (especially since two of the confessing offenders are my peeps!) but it never would have occurred to me to drive on a bike path! :eek: I attribute it to my goody-two shoes, legalistic upbringing...

Y'all watch out for me out there--I'm naive...

Most of us didn't drive on the path, or think of it. But some did....there wasn't much to do around here back then.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top