scooterbug44
SoWal Expert
There is no reason to EVER drive or park on the bike path!
No exceptions, no excuses!
No exceptions, no excuses!
Many times driving eastbound on Thirty-A in Seagrove, we've used the bike path to go around someone waiting a long time to turn left into Tom Thumb. Of course, we look for people on the bike path. I guess that's a bad thing to do, Kurt? If so, we won't do it again.
I plan to post a sign at our house for our guests reminding them to please be careful pulling out of our street. It's almost impossible to see people on the bike path due to shrubbery that blocks the view.

Saw a SUV parked on the T. Trail the other day, blocking everyone from using the path, and the only way around the SUV, was in the street. A family of five were waiting on traffic so they could go into the lane of the oncoming traffic to go around the violator. Telling some people how to behave seems so pointless, because they are selfish and care only about themselves.
I wonder if a photograph of the offending vehicle shown to the local authorities would yield any assistance. License number included. :angry:
It would be funnny is someone carefully took a bicycle tire and rolled it up and over the hood, up the windshield and down the back to leave a tire impression in the dust just to make the owners of the vehicle scratch their heads a lot when they got back.![]()

AWESOME! I can *so* use this.