• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Eden's Landing?

New posts

Goddessgal

Beach Lover
Hello Sowallers...longtime lurker here! I was wondering if anyone could tell me about Eden's Landing. I am not in SoWal at the moment; but my husband and I visit a few times a year, and we are looking to possibly relocate.

Does anyone know the location (is it in Point Washington-near The Woods or Magnolia Bay), environmental features-energy efficiency (are they energy star rated homes), and general price range?

I couldn't find much about this community on the web so far.

Thanks a million!
 
Oh - thank you barefoot guy! I don't know why I couldn't find such a simple url (oops!). I will definitely be looking into this.

Cheers!
 
It is on 395 north of 98 near Bay School and Eden Gardens and backs up to State Park. I think it sold right before the slump and most of the lots are held by investors. No building has happened but there is a pool and streetlights, paved roads - kind of ironic to go by there and see lights and pool running with no one there since it is planned as a green community.
 
Thanks, buster. I was wondering why there were so many lots labeled as sold, but empty looking photos.

Are the commercial sites empty too? Just curious...

There seems to be a fair amount of information on the site about deed restrictions; but not much about the specifics of green building that will be put in place. I will do some more research on that.

Any other input on communities in Point Washington is appreciated. I love the aspect of being close to the State Parks, environmental sensibility, etc. I don't really care about swimming pools and golf. I'd rather grow some herbs and paint some watercolors. :)
 
No commercial has started either. Are you looking for a lot to build or a finished house? i am not a realtor just wondering.
 
It's a ghost town right now. Looks like a nice development, but you may want to drive thru and see what backs up to it.
 
MLS# 485350

Go check out this house. I think it might be a better bet. Lots of room to garden. I loved this house when we were house hunting last year. It came off the market for a time, but it's back up for sale.

And no, I'm not a realtor and I don't know the owners.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top