• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Eden's Landing?

New posts
Beachmouse, I agree that sago palms are not really offensive. It's just the big ones that just don't gehaw in these parts. Scooterbug, love the not-so-smiley pukey guy! And yes, the gnarled scrub oaks rule.
 
Thanks for that URL, John R - that was really helpful. And Here4Good, that explains a lot! Maybe today you will have some nice weather!
 
One more link: http://www.cfhdesignstudio.com/eden.htm

This shows just a sample of elevations of homes that have been designed for Eden's Landing. The intention of the development is to be certified by the FGBC (Florida Green Building Coalition) as well as have each home certified. As mentioned before, the developers are local, so they have a personal interest in seeing the project move forward in that manner.

Pt. Washington IS awesome. Lots of fun, creative and eclectic types have made it their home. Best of luck finding a place. Maybe we'll be neighbors.
 
Another question on area. Any feed back about the lots on "Dog Hobble rd" (got to love that name) A little after you pass EL and go right. Every time we're in town we drive by and all lots seemed listed but the agents change.
 
:welcome: Goddessgal!

I can highly recommend Artisan Builders, they built our house in Watersound and we could not have had a better experience. The office number is 850-231-4604 ask for Peter Horn or his wife Susan. I'm sure they will be able to give you a lot of information. Last I spoke to him about it someone was about to start building there. Tell them I sent you! :wave:
 
Another question on area. Any feed back about the lots on "Dog Hobble rd" (got to love that name) A little after you pass EL and go right. Every time we're in town we drive by and all lots seemed listed but the agents change.


Great lots. Lots of flips. I have noticed a constant agent switch on that road? :idontno:
 
Elitrope and Beachbummett, thanks for the info (and the welcome)! I am impressed with the designs from both builders/architects. I was in town for a quick weekend trip - you may have seem me driving all around your neighborhoods with my parents :) By the way, everyone we encountered was friendly and waved - my kind of friendly funky artsy place! I would love to be your neighbor! $ is tight for myself and "goddessguy" but we definitely know where we would like to live! Just send some good vibes our way!
 
What's the latest with this development? We drove through Easter weekend and it still seemed to be a ghost town with infrastructure and a nive community pool facility. Bobby J., I see above where you own a lot there. Do you expect someone to pick up the development at some point?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top