• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Elmo's Cafe

New posts

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
All this fodder about favorite restaurants had me thinking of one of my own...Elmo's.

Are they opened for the new season yet?

Any pics of the establishment?

Have they been Sowalled?

I hear they have revolted against the "jam bands" and went the Karaoke route?

Can someone fill me in?
 
I have been there numerous times and enjoy it. They have a tire swing on the porch! I didn't know they had Karaoke :clap_1:
 
The fried food is alright, but I cannot say that Elmo's ever comes to my mind when I think of food. Many people love it and say that it is great if you have kids. I think they have had more of that Karaoke crowd for a while, as I never remember hearing much about bands playing at Elmo's.
 
The fried food is alright, but I cannot say that Elmo's ever comes to my mind when I think of food. Many people love it and say that it is great if you have kids. I think they have had more of that Karaoke crowd for a while, as I never remember hearing much about bands playing at Elmo's.

What are you trying to say "Karaoke crowd"?
 
I
heart.gif
elmo's
best food in sowal
 
The fried food is alright, but I cannot say that Elmo's ever comes to my mind when I think of food. Many people love it and say that it is great if you have kids. I think they have had more of that Karaoke crowd for a while, as I never remember hearing much about bands playing at Elmo's.

I have to agree with SJ. Looks like a good place for young kids, but the fried seafood is not something you want to rush back for (and I was the one that talked the family into going there):(
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top