• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Endocrinologist Recommendation

New posts

springfield4

Beach Lover
Does anyone have recommendations or experience with any endocrinologists in the area? Looking for management of type I diabetes. Thanks
 
Dr. Sherief Kamel is amazing! He has an office in Panama City and I believe he has one in Destin now as well. If you have any questions and would like to ask privately my email is amw1016@gmail.com. I do not see him for diabetes, but I have been seeing him for 6+ months and the results have been amazing!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top