Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
Dr. Sherief Kamel is amazing! He has an office in Panama City and I believe he has one in Destin now as well. If you have any questions and would like to ask privately my email is amw1016@gmail.com. I do not see him for diabetes, but I have been seeing him for 6+ months and the results have been amazing!