• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Eye Doctor?????

New posts
Lori Bradley has gone back to work with Priscilla Fowler. She is wonderful!
 
The Eye Center of North Florida in Panama City are fantastic!

Amen! :clap: The Eye Center is probably a bit far now that we have eye docs in SoWal, but Dr. Jim Corry has been my eye doctor since I was 12 (prior to the young Dr Corry, it was Dr. Grant Newberry himself) and I have no intention of stopping now. I have "difficult" eyes, and he has always been nothing short of awesome. I may consider switching when he retires - the mere thought brings tears to my sensitive eyes - but my son sees Dr. Anthony Aker and we are well pleased there too.

When I have cataract surgery, probably next spring, it will be by Dr. Bret Fisher. That is a certainty.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top