tailwagger
Beach Fanatic
Anyone heard when the last day is?
Anyone heard when the last day is?
Can anyone tell me what happened to Fabrice Pastry Cafe in Watercolor and route 98? He was running a lovely cafe last year which appeared to be doing well and his pastry and food was exceptional. Please give me some feedback as to where I can find him?

......was one of the truly unique places!! Wishing them all the best wherever they are 
Apparently, that was one mighty fine pastry -- so fine that even I didn't realize I was planning 2 weeks around it....the only thing I've found close to it is in France in Epcot ~ The Pithivier -- which I have the recipe for if anyone is interested.I just realized that I am seriously considering a trip somewhere else due to Fabrice's closing.....I can't believe that I based an entire family vaca around almond pastries, but alas, I'm finding myself looking elsewhere this year....Apparently, that was one mighty fine pastry -- so fine that even I didn't realize I was planning 2 weeks around it....the only thing I've found close to it is in France in Epcot ~ The Pithivier -- which I have the recipe for if anyone is interested.